Bio-Slimming Body Wraps
BIOSLIMMING uses high concentrations of active ingredients - essential oils, algae, caffeine, thermo agents - both hot and cold, which is revolutionary. The products are massaged onto the problem area and work in synergy to produce a thermo reaction, which in turn results in Lipolysis - fat burning below the skin. In addition, the lymphatic system is stimulated and the released toxins are transported and eliminated naturally from the body.
The treatment consists of three gels and a cream, which are applied in a two stage process. The first stage consists of Detox Base, Ultra Slim Gel and Ultra Slim Cream, which are massaged into the targeted areas. The treated areas are then covered with bio-film and a 40 minute period of relaxation follows. The second stage consists of the bio-film being removed and the Ultra Slim Effect being massaged vigorously into the treated areas, after which there is another 10 minutes of relaxation. There is no compression or manipulation of the tissues; the results are achieved due to the active ingredients contained within the products acting upon the tissue.
- Significantly reduce Cellulite & Inches
- Enhance Weight Loss
- Dramatically reduce "Orange peel" Skin
- Slim, Firm & Tone
- Fight Rebel Fat Deposits
- Eliminate Toxins
- Stimulate the Lymphatic System with its Thermo Agents
- Help Burn Fat by Thermo-regulation
- Induce Lipolysis and Fat Burning in the layer below the skin’s surface
- Improve the Appearance of Varicose Veins and Stretch Marks
- Prevents Spider Veins & Capillary Redness
- Improve Circulation and the Metabolism of Fat Cells
- Increase the Consumption of Calories
- Reduce the Feeling of "Heavy" Legs
- Have Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Result in the loss of 1 to 4 cm Around Waist & Thighs on First Application
Bioslimming is typically used on the Hourglass area (from knees to below bust) as this tends to be the area that most women find to be their problem area, it can also be used on the bust and arms.
3x 2 hour treatments (£150.00)
To book, contact our therapist directly on 07595 458535 or 01492 877466 and ask for extension 616. Alternatively, send an email to .