Join the Team - Hospitality and Hotel Jobs in Llandudno
Looking for Jobs in Llandudno, North Wales? Searching for that perfect job in the hospitality industry?
We are keen to hear from you!
Please Submit CV’s to:
The Imperial Hotel
Chef de Partie
Working in an extremely busy kitchen environment, preparing food for all areas, including our AA Rosette awarded Chantrey’s Restaurant. This role is responsible for working with the team to provide a seamless and high standard of service.
Main Responsibilities will be:
- To manage a section within the kitchen with the assistance of Sous Chef and above
- Ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to the specific restaurant standards.
- Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen.
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements under the H&S act 1974 and Food Hygiene.
- Ensure all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are carefully adhered to.
Please send your CV by 15 July to .