Are you passionate about food? We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie who will have the chance to work more closely with and be inspired by our Executive Chef, Arwel Jones and Head Chef, Joanne Tucker and Leighton Thomas.
The Chef de Partie will work in an extremely busy kitchen environment, preparing food for all areas including our AA Rosette awarded Chantrey’s Restaurant, The Terrace for light refreshments and for corporate events and weddings in our 8 Conference and Banqueting Suites. Teamwork is essential for this role to provide a seamless and high standard of service.
Main Responsibilities will be:
• To maintain a detailed knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions.
• To manage a section within the kitchen with the assistance of Sous Chef.
• Ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to the specific restaurant standards.
• Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen.
• Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate.
• Ensure you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and are compliance with legal requirements under the H&S act 1974 and Food Hygiene.
• Ensure all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are carefully adhered to
Please send your CV to .