Adventure Parc Snowdonia
Adventure Parc Snowdonia (previously known as Surf Snowdonia) has the longest man-made surfable waves on the planet where you can freesurf or have surfing lessons. Roughly the size of six football fields it has a 2 metre high barrelling wave that starts at the centre of the lagoon, peels perfectly for more than 150 metres, and dissipates softly as it hits the shore.
If you’ve never surfed before don’t worry as you can have lessons as long as you're over the age of 5! Surfboards are included in the lessons but wetsuit hire is extra.
There are a number of lesson options available:
- Beginner - help you to master the basics in no time at all
- Child - fun, structured surf lessons encourage healthy lifestyles and help children to become confident, considerate surfers
- Intermediate 1 - the next step up from our beginner bays which will help you to become a competent, skilled surfer
- Intermediate 2 - help you to progress onto the advanced wave
- 1 Day Beginner - fast track your skills and master the basics
- 3 Day Beginner - take your surfing from zero to hero in double-quick time
- Advanced Development Day - for the competent surfer that needs to go on to the next level
You can also arrange to go Stand-up Paddleboarding, gorge walking, mountain biking, climbing and abseiling with the Parc's Adventure Concierge service:
- Adrenaline Pass - Test your agility, stamina and problem-solving skills to the max which includes the parkour ninja trail, high rise bag jumps, extreme kicker slides and a multi-level netted aerial assault course. Age 9+.
- Climbing Walls - Suitable for climbers of all ages (5+) and abilities. This is a fun and dynamic way to test agility, strength and fitness.
- Artificial Caving - Squeeze, clamber and slide your way around the awesome artificial caving complex, navigate tight corners, ball pools, drop slides and narrow passages. Age 5+.
- Soft Play - for toddlers and young children this is a great place for them to burn off some energy.
- Via Ferrata - this is a challenging hire-wire course which will test your head for heights, balance, strength and agility as you scramble, climb and inch your way around the indoor Via Ferrata. Age 7+.
- The Gravity Pack - this includes challenging outdoor climbing walls, 15-metre freefalls and a zip line right across the surf lagoon. Age 7+.
Please visit Adventure Parc Snowdonia's website for more information or to book your tickets.
graphic.visits.treatment Adventure Parc Snowdonia is only 12 miles (approx 20 minute drive) from the hotel.
what3words is a global addressing system that gives every 3m x 3m in the world a unique address made of 3 words. It's precise, simple and unique and takes you straight to the location. The what3words app is free to download and it can be used in conjunction with the likes of Google Maps and Apple Maps to get directions.