Enjoy an ‘Eggcellent’ two night stay in North Wales with an Easter break in Llandudno. Make the most of the first bank holiday of the year and celebrate the arrival of spring with a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Break at our seaside hotel. You’ll be treated to an Easter Cream Tea on arrival, a Three Course Dinner in Chantrey’s Restaurant both nights and an Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday.
Your Easter Break includes:
– Easter Cream Tea on arrival, served between 12 noon and 6pm
– 2 night’s luxury overnight accommodation
– A hearty Welsh Breakfast both mornings
– A three course dinner for 2 in the AA Rosette Chantrey’s restaurant both nights
– An Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday
– Free Wifi
– Use of Mint Condition’s leisure facilities during your stay
Our Easter Break is from just £199 per room per night
The Easter Break is a minimum two night stay and is available from Thursday 9 April, to Monday 13 April 2020. Contact us on 01492 877466 for more information.