What better place to come for a golf break? North Wales offers a stunning setting whether you are Gents or Ladies on tour or a couple that are looking for a break with difference. With a back drop of the Snowdonia skyline we are lucky to be able to offer golf breaks with a difference.
There are a number of Championship courses that are minutes away from the hotel and over 40 clubs across North Wales.
A Typical Golf Break Includes:
- 1 or 2 nights luxury overnight accommodation
- A hearty Welsh Breakfast on each morning
- A 3 course dinner in the Two AA Rosette awarded Chantrey’s Restaurant. The terrace offers a great opportunity to view the bay
- Use of the Mint Condition health and fitness facilities during your stay which includes swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary Bathrobe and slippers to use during your stay
- Free Wifi
Prices may vary dependant on guest numbers and season.
How to book your golf break
We are pretty sure that you will be looking for a unique course to play on your break. To ensure this is what you experience we partner with Golf North Wales who are experts in organising all things golf and they will even organise your tee-off times for you.
Once you have decided which dates you would like your golf break to be please follow the steps below:
- Choose whether you are going to play individual courses or use a golf pass which provides you with easy access to a selection of courses.
- Check hotel availability by giving us a call on 01492 877466 or clicking here
- Reserve your room with us
- Contact Golf North Wales to book your course tee off time or book your golf pass. Telephone 0845 450 5885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need some help in choosing which courses to play click here to see the courses that we would recommend.
Golf North Wales has a number of Golf Passes so that you can easily take advantage of playing a number of different courses, see the map below for locations:
The Coastal Golf Pass, Package 1 - 3 Rounds £99
Play at any three of the following four courses - Abergele, Maesdu, North Wales and Conwy
Package 2 – 3 Rounds £79
Play at Penmaenmawr plus 2 other courses - Abergele, Maesdu, North Wales
The Gateway to Wales Pass – 6 Rounds £100
Play at these six courses which are all within easy reach of the A55 - Hawarden, Holywell, Mold, Northop, Old Padeswood, Padeswood & Buckley
North East Wales Coastal Golf Pass – 4 Rounds £90
One incredible price to play at these four courses which are all within 3 miles of each other - Prestatyn, Rhyl, Rhuddlan, St Melyds
Anglesey Golf Pass – 5 Rounds on the Island for £89
Play 5 rounds of golf from these six courses - Anglesey, Baron Hill, Bull Bay, Henllys, Holyhead, Storws Wen
Green Fees and Tee times are to be booked directly with your chosen clubs or contact Golf North Wales on 0845 450 5885 or email .