Loyalty Card Scheme
Enjoy more short breaks and dining offers in Llandudno
Join our loyalty card scheme today and take advantage of great hotel deals at The Imperial Hotel, Llandudno.
Simply sign up below now or request a card from our Reception next time you are in the hotel and enjoy more short breaks or fabulous dining offers.
Collect valuable loyalty points today so we can treat you to a gift you deserve.
Terms and Conditions
- Loyalty Card Membership is free and only one Loyalty Card is allowed per person.
- Loyalty points can be accrued on accommodation and/or meal at The Terrace and Chantrey’s Restaurant
- Points can only be accrued on accommodation that is booked direct with the hotel – booking via a third party agent does not qualify for points.
- Only one Loyalty Card can be used/permitted per table or per accommodation booking.
- The Imperial Loyalty Card remains the property of The Imperial Hotel, Llandudno.
- You will collect 2 loyalty points for every £1 spent
- One point is equal to 1p
- Your Loyalty Card must be presented prior to payment of the bill and to claim your Loyalty Point, please take your card and receipt to the Bar or Reception for validation. Points cannot be added after a transaction is completed.
- Loyalty cards are only available to individuals, not valid for any Special Events, for example, Social Functions, Weddings and Conferences.
- We do not issue additional cards for the same account
- Loyalty Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- The completion and return of the Loyalty Card membership indicates the member agrees to bide by the Terms & Conditions.
- The Loyalty Card has no cash value.
- The Imperial Hotel reserves the right to postpone or cancel a Loyalty Card or the Loyalty Card scheme and is under no obligation to give reasons for doing so. It also reserves the right to amend or change the conditions.
- The Loyalty Card Member may cancel their Membership at any given time by returning their Loyalty Card to The Imperial Hotel.
- The Imperial hotel will contact you by email of any special point’s promotions.
- Removal from The Imperial Hotel’s mailing list can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the Marketing Department on 01492 877466.
We will not share your details with any other companies.